Saturday 8 September 2012

Summer's in the end - baby heaven's in your eyes

Bonjour !
Sorry, I was busy with school that's why I didn't post anything the last few days !
School started and as always you have to organize things and all that stuff. And if I'm busy my skin always gets oily. Fortunately , I found a product that helps me to conceal and reduce :  

Essence - Fix & matte ! translucent loose powder 




I love it !! I always apply it after my make up 'Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation'








Then I apply my favourite lipstick 'IQ - Blow up in Carmine Nr. 2'






That's what I usually wear for school. I don't need more than 5 minutes for make up.


Everytime a new year in school starts I'm totally inspired by lots of things and persons. For example : Alexa Chung for Vero Moda
I adore the Alexa's style and Vero Moda ! If I'd have the money, I'd buy everything there!
At any rate I'm very inspired and motivated for this year!

I not only try to look good at school but also to get good grades because school's very important to me.
I'm dreaming of an internship at Vogue or any other magazine as a fashion journalist. That'd be so great !!
I'm going to learn a lot and I won't have the time to post something everyday. Don't take it amiss !






The time of reading lots of books has just begun and if you don't know what to read and you aren't an enemy of books you may be interested in the following few lines.

 The first book I read in the holidays was 'The little Prince' - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. A very good friend of mine - Dzana (I love you, Darling) recommended it to me and I thought WHY NOT ? So I read it and I had high demands on the book. At the end I thought : OK ?! Everyone told me how nice the little prince was but I thought : WHAT A BIGMOUTH ! I really didn't like his figure and I explain why : He never gives up until he's got an answer, he thinks that adults are the ones who don't understand life and frankly speaking : He's a child that wouldn't have any friends in real life and everyone would think his parents would have done anything wrong with his education. In fact : Don't let you influence relating to books - assure yourself of the quality of a book.

The bottom line is that I loved the way the author wrote and it's a nice book that you'll finish reading in a few hours.

















Then I read a second book called 'Verstand und Gefühl' in German but you may know it as 'Sense and Sensibility'- Jane Austen. She's my favourite author and I adore her books and her hidden humor.
If you read a Jane Austen  you have to read it in a week. You may not forget to read it because then you can't reenter it. Believe me ! The novel was absorbing to me - I couldn't escape from this world while reading it ! It's about 3 sisters that have problems with men because there are lot of secrets and intrigues. I'd recommend it to women and girls because there's a lot about love and disappointment.









Hence , I'm going to write about books more often.









2 autumn outfits (perfect for school - different styles): You have to ability to buy everything at H&M online










 



























































































  
 














2nd list: 

























































































Picture of the Day : Jane Austen (1775-1817)





Lyrics of the Day : Grizzly Bear - Yet Again

 yet again, we're the only ones
No surprise, this is often how it's done
Lately, it's about all I can take
I will put an end in all these brakes 
 Shell with another crack
I'm small, but I can keep track
Too soon, everyone just step away
I'm sure this isn't the last ṗlay
Take it all and strike
Speak don't confide
Barely had a chase
It's done before we try
Stop it and deny
Does it end your phase?
Keep score even play, it feels this game
I know when I'll set her the same
If I could, I will beat it all in
No chance, to move outwards and see 


KEEP CALM AND EXPAND YOUR  HORIZONS !

A bientôt , Katharina Dorothea







1 comment:

  1. I am really getting inspired of your blog. Thank God, I do read "the deli blog" and she was just telling how great your blog is , so i just read it and WOW. I'm really looking up to you! xo

    ReplyDelete