Wednesday 15 August 2012

La première entrée

Well, my first entry- how exciting ! I'll try to post something as often as possible ! So, I'm already looking forward to Monday because I'm going to Germany with my sister and my cousin. Pictures of some outfits will follow after our trip.

Yesterday , I realized how important hats are to me - you can wear them every season! I especially like Florence Welch's ones :
Florence Welch













Louis Vuitton also got the hat-fever: 


En vogue


But Kate Middleton is the Queen of Hats - She also is the Hat-Person of the Year


You should really think about buying a hat !! 

Picture of the day : Natasha Khan in her latest music video Laura 



Lyrics of the Day: Marina and the Diamonds- Teen Idle
Yeah I wish I’d been a, wish I’d been a teen, teen idle
Wish I’d been a prom queen fighting for the title
Instead of being sixteen and burning up a bible
Feeling super, super (super!) suicidal
The wasted years, the wasted youth
The pretty lies, the ugly truth
And the day has come where I have died
Only to find I’ve come alive

(It's a song that criticizes some of the Teenagers in the world)



Bisous , Katharina Dorothea 



1 comment: