Tuesday 28 August 2012

Very british !

Bonjour !

First post since a few days and I'm back from Germany !
I spent a nice week there but now it's time to post again.
While reading the German magazine 'Joy' in the train back to Austria I noticed a few sites with Brit-Chic photos. It really inspired me and I thought : 'Why don't you write about Brit-Chic' ? So here you are:

I really like England and it's traditional clothes because it just looks great !!


If you want to look British you have to get something from Burberry !

I need to get such a scarf from Burberry : 325 €
cape-coat from Burberry London  : 895 €


I love the autumn 2012 collection from Tommy Hilfiger - it looks so British : 

Pullover from Tommy Hilfiger : 149 €
Skirt from Tommy Hilfiger : 129 €
Earrings : Forever 21 - 2,90 €
And now an English outfit for less : 

Pullover : H&M - 14,95 €

Pencil-skirt : Vero Moda - 29,95 €
Blouse: H&M - 14,95 €

Bag : Forever 21 - 25,75 €
Trenchcoat : Topshop - 99 €

Shoes : Topshop - 38 €


Tomorrow it's going to be a longer blog (I promise) 'cause today it's already late.

Lyrics of the Day :   Stranglers - Golden Brown 


Golden brown texture like sunLays me down with my mind she runsThroughout the nightNo need to fightNever a frown with golden brownEvery time just like the lastOn her ship tied to the mastTo distant landsTakes both my handsNever a frown with golden brownGolden brown finer temptressThrough the ages she's heading westFrom far awayStays for a dayNever a frown with golden brown
Picture of the Day :  'Miss-NO1-Englishwoman' Duchess Catherine

KEEP CALM AND LISTEN TO BAT FOR LASHES !

Bisous , Katharina Dorothea



2 comments:

  1. Amazing post/ blog! I just love your taste in fashion. Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww ! Thanks, Darling ! I appreciate this so much - but I also love your taste in fashion ! xo

    ReplyDelete