Saturday 18 August 2012

(Re)naissance

Bonjour !

After my self-confidence - blog yesterday , it's time to write about fashion.


I love the lastest collection 'Versailles' - the idea of mixing the classic Chanel-flair with the baroque period of Ludwig XIV is great ! (The fashion-show even took place in Versailles)






The spring 2010 collection reminds me of elves in forests . (My sister would love it)


But enough of Chanel (for a start)
Marc Jacobs' shoes are also Ludwig XIV-like (Autumn-Winter 2012/13)




Seems to be a popular theme for the upcoming season

Sorry, it's not going to be a very long post today because I'm busy with packing my suitcase for my trip to Germany ! 

Picture of the Day: Florence Welch for Vogue America September 2012 (also a little bit 18th century)

Lyrics of the Day: Sleeping at Last - Turning Page

I’ve waited a hundred years
But I’d wait a million more for you
Nothing prepared me for
What the privilege of being yours would do
If I had only felt the warmth within your touch
If I had only seen how you smile when you blush
Or how you curl your lip when you concentrate enough
Well I would have known
What I was living for all along
What I’ve been living for
Your love is my turning page
Where only the sweetest words remain


KEEP CALM AND READ MY BLOG 

Bisous , Katharina Dorothea

1 comment:

  1. Hey sister !
    Your blog is like the totaly awesomeness, and I really looove the spring 2010 collection. (wish I could wear a dress like one of them)

    ~ heart
    annie xx

    ReplyDelete