Friday 17 August 2012

Mainstream - No thanks !

Bonjour !

There's one thing you should know about me: I try my best not to be mainstream.
I neither like mainstream-music nor mainstream-clothes !
Anyone has got a problem with my way of thinking or clothing? - I don't care !
That's one of the main reasons why I decided to start a blog - I'm able to share my thoughts with people who understand me and accept me as I am ! 
I've got my own style and I think everybody should have one because in my opinion you can express yourself the best through clothes. 

(That was my agony-letter ...)


Today it's all about the perfect body
Has this topic got something to do with MAINSTREAM ? -Yeah, it has !
You can get a picture of what you're ought to look like if you look around.
Everywhere there are models laughing at you with their 'perfect' bodies from their billboards.
I confess : Sometimes I feel a little downcast because of my teenager-hormones that make me feel bad about my body. But then there are days when I'm totally satisfied and wouldn't want to lose a gramme - today's such a day ! I love my curves that make me a real girl ! I wouldn't want to look like a breakable toothpick.
Marilyn Monroe should be a role model for every woman because of her curves - doesn't she look good  ?  
A few centuries ago , being chubby was a sign of richness and fertility. 
If you take a size zero woman like Victoria Beckham or Allegra Versace - they are pitiable. I mean : Don't they get anything to eat or can't they afford some food ? (they would have the money) Or do they just want to make teenagers feel bad about themselves?
Pure femininity















I'll end this topic with a picture I found on weheartit.com:
Today, I read : 
JUSTIN BIEBER MAKING FUN OF PRINCE WILLIAM'S HAIR LOSS!
Prince William - who had saved a teenager from drowning yesterday - has to be insulted by a boy because of his hair loss. Justin Bieber first has to be as courageous, selfless and modest as William is and then he'll might be able to make fun of him . I really think that Justin wouldn't even want to jump into the water because of his hair!!! 

Sorry but I'm really upset ! Poor William ! Actually, I didn't abhor Justin but today I changed my mind !!  
I find it kinda funny !




Picture of the Day :  Prince William, Princess Catherine and Prince Harry and the guy on the right looks like Colin Firth !









Lyrics of the DayFlorence and the Machine - No Light , No Light

No light, no light in your bright blue eyes
I never knew daylight could be so violent
A revelation in the light of day
You can't choose what stays and what fades away
And I'd do anything to make you stay
No light, no light
No light
Tell me what you want me to say
Through the crowd I was
Crying out and
In your place there were a thousand other faces
I was disappearing in plain sight
Heaven help me
I need to make it right
You want a revelation
You want to get right
But it's a conversation
I just can't have tonight


KEEP CALM AND LOVE ENGLAND !

Bisous, Katharina Dorothea

2 comments: