Thursday 16 August 2012

Pourquoi pas ?

Bonjour !
Favourite ♥
So , today I went to the ophthalmologist where I hoped to get glasses ! & guess what he said : YOU DON'T NEED GLASSES ! Actually, I should be relieved but I love them so much - they just make you look and feel so intelligent ! The Ray Ban glasses are the best !




But enough of my problems ...
Usually, I'm not that pale
A few days ago my cute photographer-sister Annika took pictures of me -
                                                               here's the result :

Some retro stuff




I love retro things - that's why I adore Lana del Rey ! She's got such a great style and voice !










Video: Breaking Down
 

Or like Florence Welch:














My perfect retro-outfit :
Shopping-list : Bralet : Topshop - 15 €
                        Skirt : Mango - 29,99 €
                         Sunglasses : H&M - 6,95 €
                         Shoes : Zara - 39,95 €

Well, that's it for today !

Picture of the Day :  Eddie Redmayne ♥


















Lyrics of the Day:  Lana del Rey - Radio

Now my life is sweet like cinnamon
Like a f-c-ing dream I'm living in
Baby love me cause I'm playing on the radio
(how do you like me now?)


Bisous , Katharina Dorothea

  

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! :)
    You are my inspiration and I hope you are going to keep on posting! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww ! Thank you so much - I feel so honoured to be your inspiration ! I really appreciate this <3

      Delete